Tuesday 12 March 2013

Oblivion

Hey Guys, Ben here and the book I'll be talking about is Oblivion by Anthony Horowitz. Not the game but the book next to this here!

I'm going to assume that you've read at least one on the series,  if not...

Oblivion is part 5 in a five book series called 'The Power of Five' The whole series is about 5 teenagers,   with supernatural powers. Matt, the leader of The Five can move things with his mind. Pedro is a healer. Scott and Jamie are twins and can control people with their thoughts. They can also read other people's thoughts. Last but not least there is Scarlett, who can control the weather. Together these 5 teenagers must A)
Find each other, B) Stay alive and C) Defeat Chaos, who is hell-bent on causing the end of the world as we know it. (Please listen to the end)
I really liked this book because I have read the others in the series ( Ravens Gate, Evil Star, Night-rise and Necropolis) and I wanted to finish the series. I remember looking forward to this coming out in 2008! One thing I don't like about this book is that it doesn't list chapters, only parts so yeah...


I'll put another review up soon when I've read about 50 other books to pick my fave!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment