Thursday 14 March 2013

Midwinterblood

This is a book on the CARNEGIE SHORTLIST

Midwinterblood is a fantasy about well... Something I can't quite explain fully.

The book covers 7 times in history. In each part it is set in a different month. The interesting thing about this book that you'll notice is that in each part the main characters are often called an adaptation of Eric and Merle. The book covers the future-2073,
the present/past-2011, 1944, 1902, 1848, 10th Century and Time unknown. Without revealing too much, the book focuses on a moment of which a king was sacrificed and was torn from the queen..

I read this book as part of the Carnegie shortlist. It was fun to read and has an interesting story-line.I could easily imagine myself in any of those situations and I understood the plot.

This is a book I'd recommend because it`s interesting and it challenges the brain.Once I'd started it was a difficulty putting it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment